Gary A. Trabolsi
Gary A. Trabolsi is a founding member and managing partner of Gardner Trabolsi & Associates. Gary has over 34 years of litigation experience in areas that include motor vehicle, premises liability, product liability, dram shop liability, real property disputes and construction site accidents. Gary has a respect for the rule of the law and is dedicated to providing aggressive and ethical prosecution of all civil litigation claims.
- Gardner Trabolsi & Associates PLLC
Founding managing member 1997 to present
Trial and appellate practice dedicated to the aggressive prosecution of all types of civil litigation.
- Lee, Smart, Cook, Martin & Patterson, P.S., Inc.
Associate and Shareholder, 1983 - 1996
Trial and appellate practice involving all types of bodily injury and property damage claims arising out of motor vehicle, premises liability, products liability and real estate disputes.
- Vincent, Berg, Russo, Marcigliano & Zawacki, New York, NY. 1979 -1983
Prosecution and defense of all types of personal injury claims.
- Lane v. Brown & Haley
81 Wn.App. 102, 919 P.2d 1040, (1996).
- Hodge v. Mutual of Enumclaw
116 Wn. App. 303, 65 P.3d 679 (2003).
- Orris v. Lingley
- Motor Vehicle Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Dram Shop Liability
- Real Property Disputes
- Church & School Liabilities
- Professional Liability
“AV” rated -Martindale-Hubbell
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA, J.D. cum laude, 1978
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, B.A. History, magna cum laude, 1974
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York